Click on Singapore REIT Bubble Charts October 2019
for the source.
(1) Big cap REIT remains expensive and value picks remains at small and medium cap REIT. Note: Distribution yield is lagging.
(2) There are no significant changes in gearing ratio.
(3) Fortune HK REIT is removed from the bubble chart (delisted)
These Bubble Charts are used to show the “relative” position compare to other Singapore REITs.
Two visual bubble charts to pick and avoid:
- Undervalue Singapore REITs with High Distribution Yield** (Value Pick)
- Overvalue Singapore REITs with High Gearing Ratio (Risk Avoidance)
** Distribution Yield are lagging.
Compared to previous Singapore REIT Bubble Charts here.
Disclaimer: The analysis is for Author own use and NOT to be used as Buy / Sell recommendation. Get a proper training on “How to use this Singapore REIT Bubble Charts?” here.
Next REIT Course is on Nov 30, 2019. Registration detail can be found in the following link. http://mystocksinvesting.com/course/singapore-reits-investing/